Friday 20 February 2015

Things you can only find in a girls Hostel


Having been to Girls' hostel a couple of times
those days, I could say I've gathered some things
I saw in there which are kinda scarce in Boys'
hostel.
Below Are Some Of Those Things You :
1. A Custard Container
I guess it's what they call " Shyting Bucket". The
possession of Shyting bucket is the prevention of
toilet diseases i.e candida etc.
2. Under wears ( e.g pants and bra) Being Hung
Everywhere
Honestly, this gives me creep. Don't ask me
where it should be hung but at least when it is
male visiting hours, you should take them off.

3. Girls Undressing Before They Enter Their
Rooms
Carefree attitude sha...She is like five steps to her
room and she's already undressing.
Hmm...Forgetting boys are still around...
4. Lecture Hall "Big" Girls Walking Around With A
Old, Torn Wrapper.
It's just that the way they comport themselves in
the public, you would have never imagined them
on an old and torn wrapper
5. Three girls in a room having three different TV
set.
Because of malice? I wouldn't know. They just
don't wanna share what they have. Their pride
wouldn't let them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...