Thursday 26 February 2015

9yr old girl donates her lunch money/pocket money to Apc (seel

By Nicole Eniiyi Benson
Dear APC and governor Fashola,
My name is Nicole Benson. I am 9 years old. The
name of my school is Greensprings School lekki
campus and I am in year 4 peters. I want to be a
doctor when I grow up so that I can take care of
people who are sick and dying because they take
care of me when I am sick.
Governor fashola and apc I was listening to the
radio on my way to school today and I heard that
we can send money to you to help you to win the
election. My mummy said that I can donate from
N100 so that we can help APC to raise the money
to win the election and remove president
goodluck jonathan so that mr buhari and
professor osinbajo can be the new president and
assistant president and be able to help nigeria to
fight the boko haram people who are killing
innocent children and also bring back the chibok
girls so that their mummies and daddies can be
happy.
Governor Fashola and APC, please don’t you think
that N100 is too small? I have the new N100
notes but I am sorry I will not be able to give it
to you because I only have one and I want to
keep it in my wallet. But I have n5785 that I
saved from my lunch money and pocket money
and toothfairy money. I know it’s my mummy
giving the toothfairy the money to give me
because I found my tooth in her wallet last year.
and I want to give you all my money that I saved
so that you can win in February. I have N5785
naira and also N8 but the N8 is in coins and it’s
only in Shoprite that they gave me so I want to
go and spend it there. I wanted to buy my inhaler
disk but my daddy has bought another new one
for me. I have given my mummy the money and
she put it on her card to pay it on your website
and she paid it now. I wish I could get more
money for you but that will be next week when I
get more lunch money from my daddy and
toothfairy can’t give me any more money because
all my teeth have all grown back. I can still save
more money for you and give you in February.
Please help me give some of the money to mr
ambode too so that he can win mr jimmy agbaje.
I like mr ambode very much.
I wish you goodluck not goodluck jonathan but
best of luck and please you can call my mummy’s
number if you need me to send the money I want
to save for you.But you will have to give me some
time to save it.
Please say hello to mr ambode mr buhari and
professor osinbajo for me.
http://www.thescoopng.com/9-year-old-girl-
donates-her-lunch-money-pocket-money-and-
toothfairy-money-to-apc-read-her-letter/?
utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=9-
year-old-girl-donates-her-lunch-money-pocket-
money-and-toothfairy-money-to-apc-read-her-
letter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...