Thursday 5 February 2015

Checkout Rapper M.I And The Ladies He Has CRUSH on

Rapper M.I in an exclusive interview with EbonyLife Tv has revealed the five Nigerian women he has a crush on.

1st person; Rita Dominic - She's one of the best dressed ladies. I've had a crush on her since I saw her acting for the first time.

2nd person; she works at your station (EbonyLife presenter) Zainab Balogun - I saw her and I was melting.

3rd person; Genevieve Nnaji. I wouldn't even make out with her, I will just stand in the elevator very close to her and soak up her aura. Like, is she an angel or a real human being?

Then Bonang from South Africa (D’banj’s alleged girlfriend)

And last but not least, another Ebony Tv presenter. There's a girl called Doris that works at Ebony Life. She's the right height I want my children to be because I've been through so much as a short guy, he said.

http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=1159
1 Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...