Tuesday 24 February 2015

EASY WAYS TO BREAKUP WITH YOUR SPOUSE!!!



1. 16 Missed calls? You killed my battery so
you're capable of killing me... It's over!!!
2. How come mosquito is biting me and not biting
you. I smell conspiracy... It's over!!!
3. You don't even respect me, I'm talking and
you are busy breathing? It's all over!!!
4. So now you are drinking coke that has another
man's name on it, better go and find him
because it's over between us!!!
5. So Beyonce's "Drunk in love" is your caller
tune? I can't trust alcoholics with my future
kids... It's over!!!
6. They are shouting bird flu, you are still cooking
chicken. you want to kill me abi? It's definitely
over!!!
7. I called you and you picked up immediately.
You lack patience... It's over!!!
8. Why are you using broom to sweep my room
when you know I support PDP? It's all over!!!!
9. You are always abbreviating your texts, you
want our children to be short right? It's over!!!
10. I told you I love my food hot but you refused
to warm the ice cream. You don't care about me.
It's all over!!!
11. You don't pay your tithe, if you can cheat on
God, then who am I? Park your things!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...