Sunday 29 June 2014

# NEW World cup terms 2014



World Dictionary Union has just
released some new words into the
dictionary. Here are some of the new words below;
•Enyeama = Save

•England = Unlucky
•Suarez = Bite
•Spain = Disgrace
•Costa rica = Surprise
•Netherland = Hot

•Cote d'ivoire = Eyah
.Mikel= Go back or act of repeated returning home
Some examples of how to use the new words are;
>I saw a dog SUAREZ a little boy today.
>My girlfriend is too NETHERLAND for you.
>My dad gave me a COSTA RICA gift yesterday.
>Father Lord,please ENYEAMA those chibok girls from Boko Haram.
I saw the lion eat up the man i was like COTE D'IVOIRE.
You such a SPAIN for failing that test.
You want to MIKEL.


Oya add your own sentence jare;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...