Saturday 21 June 2014

Close Your Eyes While You Drive

                                    
    Praying with your eyes open could be seen as disrespect for God, or as a few say makes you prone to distraction, but does that really mean that praying with eyes closed makes you immune to distraction? Some days back while I was praying with my eyes closed, I suddenly perceived a smell like that of a burning wire I immediately paused the prayer to address the problem at hand and that was a distraction. So closed eyes doesn't necessarily prevent distractions.
  I am not against praying with eyes closed neither am I against praying with eyes open but I would like to ask, “Can you pray while Driving? And are yours eyes shut or open while you do?  

If you feel praying with eyes closed is important then, try praying with closed eyes while driving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...