Wednesday 24 August 2016

Last Night's WahalA


i had slept all through the afternoon, observing my long forbidden tradition, as i had planned on surfing the net that night..unknown to me, MTN had something else in store for me.
500mb for 25naira only that was too attractive to resist, so i dialed "*406#" and also sent "Night" to "131"
i couldn't wait until 12:00am to start flexing my subscription
After connecting my modem to the internet, i started blazing at an amazing speeds(1Mb/s)
... Fast Forward (ffw) to 5Minutes Later....i noticed a reduction in speed until it suddenly stopped connecting.
i noticed my airtime had been deducted for the period i surfed the net...and From my #200 i had been #0.0 left.
MTN had not deducted the #25 as supposed, and i had used up my airtime balance  thinking the subscription went through ....My Fault
So When Next you plan on subscribing for an internet plan, make sure you get a confirmation that the subscription went through or you notice a reduction / Deduction in your airtime Balance
anyways since i couldn't browse  i had to make do with Watching Movies....
What Are your Best Movies so far????? Tell me so i can watch and if Possible Write A Review!!! or YOU COULD WRITE A REVIEW About IT

NB: i got a text from MTN About, Low credit/ AIRTIME  BALANCE @ 5am this morning........lol
Read between the lines....That"s How to subscribe for Mtn night browsing and you can only subscribe once a day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...