Tuesday 18 March 2014

Russian Officials makes joke of U.S sanctions Calls it an Award


Russia’s Foreign Ministry stated on Tuesday that Western sanctions would “lead nowhere” and there would be retaliation. “This does not bother me - on the contrary, I'm proud,” stated close Putin aide, Vladislav Surkov, told reporters, "I consider this a kind of political Oscar from America for best male supporting role,” he added.

“Canadian PM Stephen Harper put me on the list,” Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin stated on Twitter. Rogozin is on both US and Canadian sanctions lists. “Looks like they're also looking for my accounts and villas. They wish!” he said, having earlier reminded the international community that he had no assets in the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...